StrokesPlus.net
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Roland  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 7:33:32 AM(UTC)
Roland

Groups: Translators, Approved
Germany

I can do the german translation.
Rob  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 2:42:46 PM(UTC)
Rob

Groups: Translators, Members, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Hi Roland,

Sorry for the late response. I've been very busy and haven't done much on S+.net lately. But I do have your post on my list, when I get back into things, I will definitely set you up with a translator account.

Thanks!
Rob
thanks 1 user thanked Rob for this useful post.
Roland on 12/15/2018(UTC)
Rob  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2019 5:49:18 AM(UTC)
Rob

Groups: Translators, Members, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Roland,

I've added you as a German translator.

Go to https://www.strokesplus.net/, click Sign In (in the upper right) using your forum username (Roland) and password.

Then click Translations and you should see a link for German (Germany) [de-DE]. Click the link to view the translation page.

You can download the resx file if you want to manage the translations in an external tool, then upload when you're done. But it's easier to just update them from the web page.

The items in red are the ones which need translation. The description column gives you some context of where/how the text is used.

When you click in the German field, it will copy the existing English text into the field as a starting point. You can clear out the text to start fresh, it's only there for certain text where I might have parameters injected to make sure you keep the same format (e.g. ActionEngineMethodExecutionFailedMessage).

Translator comment is just a comment, it doesn't go anywhere and is only used for the translation page if needed. You are technically the second translator for German, but the original guy isn't quite as active, so that could be a field used to add a note like "I changed this for x reason".

When you're done, you can either post in the #languages channel on the Discord server (https://discord.gg/5uHNFFn), or post a reply here. Then I go to the German page, download the resx file, and build it into the next release.

Thanks!
Rob