StrokesPlus.net
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
beast0815  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2024 10:57:36 AM(UTC)
beast0815

Groups: Approved
Germany

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to start with a big thank you to Rob!
I was "infected" with using mouse gestures about two decades ago with StrokeIt. After this was abandoned I was super happy that Rob created StrokesPlus. The upgrade to StrokesPlus.net with the new features around hotkeys and text expansions brought even more fun. It's a amazing tool for efficiency and I can hardly use a PC without it by now... LOL
I'm using S+.net (and it's predecessors) for years now in private life and at work. And also a couple of my co-workers bacame huge fans over time.

Also thanks to the other folks in the forum. I learned a lot and figured out to solve some challenges and picked up some great ideas from your contributions.

Please keep up that good work and hopefully I can be able to give something back as well.

Best regards,
Michael

P.S. I assume due to the .net based structure it would be fairly impossible, but if anyone would have a idea how to run this on Linux, I would be very grateful. Cool
I'm using Easystroke for that now, but it's only very, very basic compared to S+...
Rob  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2024 7:10:40 PM(UTC)
Rob

Groups: Translators, Members, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 430 time(s) in 363 post(s)
Glad to hear!

Yes, architecturally a Linux version requires a mostly entire rewrite from scratch. I don't have the time nor experience to do that...until I win the lottery.