StrokesPlus.net
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kiki62794  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 7, 2023 5:48:46 AM(UTC)
kiki62794

Groups: Approved

I used to use StrokesPlus, but I recently switched to StrokesPlus.net.
I'm only using very simple features, as shown in the screenshot.
However, when I use the 'right-click+wheel' feature, my program, browser, or taskbar keeps puase.
Sometimes it fixes itself if I press the right-click again, but other times I have to open Task Manager.
I'd like to know how to fix this.

[img]https://imgur.com/a/Ix01EiD[/img]

Edited by user Friday, July 7, 2023 8:33:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Anker  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2023 11:39:08 AM(UTC)
Anker

I have a similar issue. I make a gesture and the whole app pauses and there is no response. And then you either right-click and hope it will run again or go to Task Manager to kill the process and restart StrokesPlus. This bug has been happening to me quite often recently. I reckon it started after the recent Windows 11 update (KB5027303) on June 29th. Also, I have updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest 536.40 version (don't know if this could be the problem). Other than that there were no changes to my system. Just don't want to revert all the updates to see if they are what causing the issue. 🙂Hope we will figure it out.
randomConstant  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2023 6:02:25 PM(UTC)
randomConstant

Groups: Translators, Approved

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I don't have the solution unfortunately.

Until it gets fixed, can you try reloading Strokeplus from a hotkey and see if that unstucks it without having to kill it from task manager?
The code to reload Strokeplus:
Code:
sp.Reload();
kiki62794  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2023 2:15:33 AM(UTC)
kiki62794

It seems there is no error. though right click menu appears... but that's a cool way. I hope this issue fixed.

Edited by user Thursday, August 3, 2023 2:19:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rob  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2023 5:22:10 PM(UTC)
Rob

Groups: Translators, Members, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 419 time(s) in 356 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Anker Go to Quoted Post
I have a similar issue. I make a gesture and the whole app pauses and there is no response. And then you either right-click and hope it will run again or go to Task Manager to kill the process and restart StrokesPlus. This bug has been happening to me quite often recently. I reckon it started after the recent Windows 11 update (KB5027303) on June 29th. Also, I have updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest 536.40 version (don't know if this could be the problem). Other than that there were no changes to my system. Just don't want to revert all the updates to see if they are what causing the issue. 🙂Hope we will figure it out.

See if version 0.5.7.5 is any better.
Anker  
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2023 7:43:19 PM(UTC)
Anker

Originally Posted by: Rob Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Anker Go to Quoted Post

See if version 0.5.7.5 is any better.

Hello Rob! Thanks for the update. In my case, the Right Mouse Button was the culprit. The issue was gone after I redefined the Stroke Button to a Side Button of the mouse.