StrokesPlus.net
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
zeromaya  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2021 12:17:56 PM(UTC)
zeromaya

Groups: Approved
China

1. Add a text prompt. For example, when the mouse moves, there is no prompt within 5 pixels. A prompt interface appears within 5 to 10 pixels. Only when it is greater than 10 pixels can the gesture be recognized. The prompt text can be placed freely, such as the left gesture, the prompt text is placed on the left, the right gesture is placed on the right, and the gestures you want to remember can be placed freely
2. Some software comes with mouse gestures, but can't be used with S +, can you specify a screen area for a software, and S + is invalid. For example, in the left area of the screen, I can use the mouse gesture provided by a software, and in the right area, I can use s+
3. Add list mode so that I can put many functions in one gesture. For example, sliding to the left pops up a list with many functions for me to choose from
Rob  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2021 9:15:58 PM(UTC)
Rob

Groups: Translators, Members, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 416 time(s) in 354 post(s)
  1. I am not sure that I understand this request. Can you elaborate?

2. I have added Exclusion Zones within Applications in the new release, version 0.5.4.6. This will support application-specific exclusion zones. See screenshot below for example of left half of window being excluded, my screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 - so I made the width 50 % of that. But you can toggle and move/size the zone yourself.

3. See the Script Help under Input and Display > PopupList for an example

Left Half of Application Window