StrokesPlus.net
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Rob Otter  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2021 7:55:05 AM(UTC)
Rob Otter

Groups: Approved
Germany

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
After having this problem for months now, I just found out that it is caused by S+:

When I Shift-RightClick a file in Windows Explorer to get the extended context menu, nothing happens, not even the std context menu appears - same for any other application.

I am pretty sure I do not have any action bound to this event, so what could be the cause?
I have Keyboard hook enabled, but to my knowledge, all other settings are on default values.
Rob  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2021 9:34:42 AM(UTC)
Rob

Groups: Translators, Members, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 416 time(s) in 354 post(s)
I thought I had this in the default config, but maybe I don't..? Essentially, that sequence looks like a potential non-gesture event to S+.

Make a global action, with Shift as the modifier, no gesture, and Capture Modifiers: Before selected with this as the script.
Code:
//This will allow you to retain the expected functionality of holding the shift key and right clicking.
//Since this is an event that would be captured by S+, this action simply sends Shift+Right click directly
//This script operates under the assumption that the Shift key is still being held down when it executes

sp.ConsumePhysicalInput(true); //Suppress all mouse/keyboard input to ensure this action executes properly
sp.MouseClick(action.Start, MouseButtons.Right, true, true); //Click the right mouse button
sp.ConsumePhysicalInput(false); //Resume normal input
Rob Otter  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2021 12:47:42 PM(UTC)
Rob Otter

Groups: Approved
Germany

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Many thanks, it´s working!
I admit, I removed some of the default actions, but I was not aware (and had never thought of) they could have impact on the common Windows functionalities in terms of _keeping_ them :-)