StrokesPlus.net
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
liuxilu  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2020 1:10:54 PM(UTC)
liuxilu

Groups: Translators, Moderators, Approved
China

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
  1. StrokesPlus.net.Controls.tabGlobalActions.chkConsumeX1Click.Text is assigned twice and chkConsumeX2Click.Text is not assigned, shown as 'chkConsumeX2Click'.
  2. Global Actions->Settings->After Action: Default Custom Script: //This script will run aafter the action itself runs
  3. In the 'Find & Replace' dialog: Image ('FindReplaceRecentToolTip' and 'FindReplaceSpecialCharToolTip')
  4. In the menu of floater, 'Close Floater' and 'Layouts' are not showing the translation.
  5. 'tabPreferencesTouchFloaterFadeMs', 'tabPreferencesTouchFloaterMax/MinAlpha' are used in both Floater Editor and Settings->Touch.
    But in the Floater Editor, the word 'floatar' can be deleted for a shorter looking, and in Settings->Touch, the word 'floatar' should be use to avoid confusion.
    Thes, I'd like to suggest that they use different language resources, and/or in Settings->Touch clearly write these settings' for the floater and delete 'floater'.
  6. I've noticed that some language resources have no prefix, and it's hard to translate them sequential. For example, 'TextExpansionxxx' shows the resource is used in Text Expansion, then I can find them on the UI easily and get the context so I can understand and translate them better. And It takes me half an hour to find out that 'Warning', 'Error', 'Info' are in the Action Steps->Show Balloon Tip. (By the way, why 'Show Message Box' do not have icons?) I still can't find where 'Maximized', 'Minimized', 'Normal' are, I just guess Action Steps->Run Program->param WindowStyle, but It's not there.
  7. Unable to translate the params of Action Steps.
liuxilu  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 4:35:23 AM(UTC)
liuxilu

China

'ignore if full screen' (AppDefinitionIgnoreFullScreen) is used in App Definition and Ignore List. They look the same but express different meanings, so they should use different language resources.
liuxilu  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 7:52:17 AM(UTC)
liuxilu

China

Missing language resources ActionStepMethods.Stop.DisplayName and ActionStepMethods.Stop.HelpTip, just added to the rsex file.

Well, ActionStepMethods.xxx.HelpTip and ScriptHelp.xxx.Description can just unify to prevent duplicate translation since they are all the same thing.