StrokesPlus.net
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
liuchina  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 1:54:59 AM(UTC)
liuchina

Groups: Approved
China

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello ROB
thank you very much for providing a more powerful S+. Recently, I'm trying to use a new version of s+, which takes time to familiarize myself with a new scripting language. If you can, please publish the help document. S + program also has helpful files, but because it can not search, so we are very inconvenient to use. It would be better if there were translated help files.
Thank you!
Rob  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 2:13:30 AM(UTC)
Rob

Groups: Translators, Members, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 416 time(s) in 354 post(s)
It is on my list of things to do, improve the help screen including search. It was something I simply put together over a weekend and I was burned out from typing out over 900 individual items!

However, there is no help "file", they are just attributes decorated on the functions/properties which are enumerated and brought into the help tree.
thanks 2 users thanked Rob for this useful post.
liuchina on 9/23/2019(UTC), Misaka on 10/22/2019(UTC)
Misaka  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 5:11:06 PM(UTC)
Misaka

China

Rob, thanks for your powerful S+ net, really, I like it so much. And thank you for your hard working on this software. Rob, I want to ask you a little thing, have you think about to add a new way for the Donate. I come from China, for some reason which I don't, it doesn't working when I use the Paypal for the Donate. So do you know Alipay? it's very popular in China, almost everyone will use it, and if you can add Alipay into the Donate, I think there will be more easy for the Chinese user to donate. Anyway, thanks again for your amazing powerful software.
Rob  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 5:37:10 PM(UTC)
Rob

Groups: Translators, Members, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 416 time(s) in 354 post(s)
Quote:
So do you know Alipay? it's very popular in China, almost everyone will use it, and if you can add Alipay into the Donate, I think there will be more easy for the Chinese user to donate.

I just looked into using Alipay, but it does not seem like it would be a good fit. There are legal aspects per their terms which present a challenge, such as:

Quote:
  • A genuine and valid business license is required.
  • Basic information about your company is required, such as industry, company name, register country/region, address, contact person, and contact information.
  • ID certificates of Legal Representative and Shareholder.

I do not have a business entity as I am just an individual. PayPal does not enforce any of these restrictions, plus I read that transferring money out of China is subject to various regulations.

If you have any additional information which you are aware of which would make this easier or possible, I would gladly research it!

Out of curiosity, are you able to purchase Amazon Gift Cards in China? I was thinking perhaps that could be an alternative option for some folks as I could just put my email address for that.

I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions! :)
Misaka  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:17:30 PM(UTC)
Misaka

China

There must be some problem with money transfer in Paypal from Chinese personal bank account to USA bank account. But I don't know why, sometimes my Paypal working, sometimes it doesn't. for example, my Paypal account works well in www.patreon.com.
And another thing is, yes, we can buy the Amazon Giftcard in China, but it's E-Giftcard, this could be an option, you can just put your email in your website, and tell the user they can buy a Giftcard for donating, especially the user which comes from China.
Anyway, if you have Chinese friends, maybe you can ask for help from them to create an Alipay account. Alipay is the best way for Chinese users to donate.
In the last, I want to talk about something others. I think it may be due to the political reason that I can't transfer my money to USA. Because when I transfer my money to a Korean account, it's no problem. Hope I am wrong.

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:29:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified