StrokesPlus.net
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kuer  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2023 8:52:10 PM(UTC)
kuer

Groups: Approved
Czech Republic

I don't know programming at all, but I also implemented many commonly used functions by observing the examples and replacing some of the content. It is really very convenient. Excuse me, if you want to use this software flexibly, how do you learn? Can you make a learning plan for me? ?

It is best to mark the setting of the study time in the study plan, thank you very much

@Rob @Every one

By the way, since I don't know programming, I can't understand the accompanying help document, which is why I need to ask for help,I really like Strokesplus.
soooulp  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2023 5:04:28 AM(UTC)
soooulp

Groups: Moderators, Approved
China

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I got in touch with this fantastic gesture program three years ago.

I can't tell you the right answer to your question.

I share some of my experiences.

I even want to separate the topic into items for the people who want to take advantage of it. In my memory, someone asked Rob but it needs some time.

Many topics are very useful no matter the function and the code that Rob supplies.

By the way, if you don't know the programming, it will be hard for you to totally use all the functions.

First, you can try the default actions inside it, and choose some of them you need.

Advance, you need to think about what you want to achieve in your work and study life, then use the basics instruction like shortcuts to do it.

Then, you need to take as much time as possible to browse all of the topics in the forum, in the General Discussion part, and in the Scripts part, any problems you may meet has already a solution.

Last, if you still don't know how to get the function you want, you can post your need in the Gerenaly part and wait for the answer. Also, you need to describe as clearly as possible that in your mind, and what you already try for it.

If you are interested in programming and starting to learn, like language C#, and Java, it will help you a lot to read the Help file.

Edited by user Thursday, February 9, 2023 5:18:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

kuer  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2023 11:45:14 AM(UTC)
kuer

Czech Republic

Originally Posted by: soooulp Go to Quoted Post
I got in touch with this fantastic gesture program three years ago.

I can't tell you the right answer to your question.

I share some of my experiences.

I even want to separate the topic into items for the people who want to take advantage of it. In my memory, someone asked Rob but it needs some time.

Many topics are very useful no matter the function and the code that Rob supplies.

By the way, if you don't know the programming, it will be hard for you to totally use all the functions.

First, you can try the default actions inside it, and choose some of them you need.

Advance, you need to think about what you want to achieve in your work and study life, then use the basics instruction like shortcuts to do it.

Then, you need to take as much time as possible to browse all of the topics in the forum, in the General Discussion part, and in the Scripts part, any problems you may meet has already a solution.

Last, if you still don't know how to get the function you want, you can post your need in the Gerenaly part and wait for the answer. Also, you need to describe as clearly as possible that in your mind, and what you already try for it.

If you are interested in programming and starting to learn, like language C#, and Java, it will help you a lot to read the Help file.

China? 希望你能看懂中文。
是的,我也是几年前接触到的这个软件,我在这几年里根据模板设置了很多功能,有100+也不夸张(附截图),但多数都是套用模板实现的,我很庆幸论坛里可以找到很多很棒的功能,但由于看不懂,所以每次尝试做成自己的功能时就非常困难,不知道哪段代码实现了什么,我想更灵活的使用它,而不只是满足于完全套用现有的模板。
Yes, I also came across this software a few years ago, I have set up a lot of features based on templates over the years, 100+ is not an exaggeration (with screenshots), but most of them are implemented by applying templates, I am glad that I can find a lot of great features in the forum, but since I can't read it, it is very difficult every time I try to make my own features, I don't know which code implements what, I want to use it more flexibly and not just be satisfied with completely applying the existing templates.

截图

比如说,通过套用模板可以实现这样的弹出菜单功能,当任意一个条目比较长的时候,菜单会非常宽,所以我想更改菜单的高度和宽度,可是我无从下手
For example, by applying a template you can achieve such a pop-up menu function, when any entry is long, the menu will be very wide, so I want to change the height and width of the menu, but I have no way to do it
Menu Window

再比如,通过模板,我得到了这样的功能菜单,但这个功能是扫描的所有全局手势,而我想为特定的软件制作特定的快捷功能菜单,我将无从下手
one more example, with the template, I get this function menu, but this function is scanned for all global gestures, and I want to make a specific shortcut function menu for a specific software, I will have no way to do it
功能集合

甚至我想独立的获取一个窗口的宽度,然后把这个宽度作为文本显示出来,这应该是很简单的,虽然帮助文档里有关于windows窗口的很多命令,但是不懂它的具体规则,所以我仍然无法独立完成,这让人感到沮丧
Even I want to get the width of a window independently and then display this width as text, which should be very simple, although there are many commands about windows windows in the help file, but I don't understand its specific rules, so I still can't do it independently,it's frustrating
窗口

在我的工作中,需要开启非常多的Chrome 账户,我可以一次快速的打开它们,但当我需要准确的将其中一个特定窗口移动到前台时,我不得不认真观察并点击下面的图标,这非常低效率,并且时常点错,所以我想通过一个命令来激活特定的窗口,但我不知道怎么去实现它
In my work, I need to open very many Chrome accounts and I can open them all at once quickly, but when I need to move exactly one of the specific windows to the foreground, I have to look carefully and click on the icons below, which is very inefficient and often wrong, so I want to activate the specific window with a command, but I don't know how to implement it
快速调用制定窗口

虽然在论坛里寻求帮助是非常好且有效的,但因为不懂,所以要问的问题也会非常多,时间成本也会很高,并且也不是所有问题都有回复,所以经过思考,决定花一些时间来学习它的代码语法,只要能达到入门级别就可以,高深的东西再结合论坛求助来实现。
Although it is very good and effective to seek help in the forum, but because it does not understand, so the questions to ask will be very many, the time cost will also be very high, and not all the questions are answered, so after thinking, decided to spend some time to learn its code syntax, as long as it can reach the entry level can be, and the high level of things then combined with the forum help to achieve.

但不知道如何学习,先学什么后学什么,一步一步的学习路径是什么,每个步骤学到什么程度为入门
But I don't know how to learn, what to learn first and what to learn later, what is the step-by-step learning path, and what is the level of learning at each step to get started

不知道这样说能否理解我的初衷,期待大家的答复,非常感谢!
I don't know if this understands my original intention, and I look forward to your replies, thank you very much!
soooulp  
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2023 6:54:37 AM(UTC)
soooulp

China

软件基本的功能使用没问题了

进阶的话,需要浏览论坛的全部帖子,基本上一个帖子里面的功能,会对应到微软的一个核心API,需要看懂每条语句的意思

然后把API在软件里面尝试

想通过学习使用软件反过来弄明白编程,我认为不可行,还是需要懂一门基础的编程语言,有助于读懂脚本代码

加我qq吧,不能完全指导,可以交流 76486962

我在小众论坛发了个帖子,现在还是成品的脚本,功能语句的还没添加进去
https://meta.appinn.net/t/topic/29815

kuer  
#5 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2023 10:13:06 PM(UTC)
kuer

Czech Republic

Originally Posted by: soooulp Go to Quoted Post
软件基本的功能使用没问题了

进阶的话,需要浏览论坛的全部帖子,基本上一个帖子里面的功能,会对应到微软的一个核心API,需要看懂每条语句的意思

然后把API在软件里面尝试

想通过学习使用软件反过来弄明白编程,我认为不可行,还是需要懂一门基础的编程语言,有助于读懂脚本代码

加我qq吧,不能完全指导,可以交流 76486962

我在小众论坛发了个帖子,现在还是成品的脚本,功能语句的还没添加进去
https://meta.appinn.net/t/topic/29815

很遗憾,我没有国内的手机号码,所以抖音、微信、QQ我都没有,常用的是SKYPE 和 电报

原来小众论坛里面的帖子都是你发布的啊,我在那里下载了很多很实用的手势命令呢,真的非常感谢你的分享,必须赞一个!!

对了,我并没有想通过学习软件反过来弄明白编程,我想的也是先学基础的编程语言,但不知道从哪开始学,哪个语言是最针对这个软件的?所以才想找懂的人给规划一条学习路径
(其实什么是API,我都不知道,真的是一个完全不懂编程的人,只是好多年前学习3D Maya的软件的时候,学过它的脚本语言教程,所以才稍微明白一点点点点,这就是我的程度了)

By the way, I do not want to learn the software in turn to figure out programming, I want to learn the basic programming language first, but do not know where to start learning, which language is the most for the software? That's why I want to find someone who understands to plan a learning path
(In fact, what is the API, I do not know, really is a person who does not understand programming, but many years ago when learning 3D Maya software, learned its scripting language tutorials, so only slightly understand a little bit point, this is the extent of my)
soooulp  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2023 5:20:14 AM(UTC)
soooulp

China

电报聊 @lyscop