StrokesPlus.net
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jackhab  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2023 3:12:48 PM(UTC)
jackhab

Groups: Approved
Israel

Hi

I get Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object with sp.SetPlaybackVolume(100) and sp.GetPlaybackVolume().

Am I doing something wrong or should I file a bug?
Rob  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2023 2:37:47 PM(UTC)
Rob

Groups: Translators, Members, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 416 time(s) in 354 post(s)
That's just using the core audio library (something on github) - honestly, I should've just made it a plug-in and included it with S+, instead of compiling it into S+ itself.

Essentially, something in that other library is failing, but it works fine for me...so it makes it extremely difficult for me to troubleshoot since it's not my code Confused

I need to figure out some better method or library/code for handling basic volume stuff, but Microsoft made it MUCH more complicated after windows Vista I think, so it's a hot mess just to do simple things...
tony.zed  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2024 7:23:27 AM(UTC)
tony.zed

Groups: Approved
United States

Originally Posted by: Rob Go to Quoted Post
That's just using the core audio library (something on github) - honestly, I should've just made it a plug-in and included it with S+, instead of compiling it into S+ itself.

Essentially, something in that other library is failing, but it works fine for me...so it makes it extremely difficult for me to troubleshoot since it's not my code Confused

I need to figure out some better method or library/code for handling basic volume stuff, but Microsoft made it MUCH more complicated after windows Vista I think, so it's a hot mess just to do simple things...

Now that coding GPT's are becoming widely available, this should become a way more feasible undertaking. I just downloaded strokesplus last night and have barely any familiarity with it, or with writing scripts (something I'm trying to get more into), and with the help of a few GPT's I was off to the races in no time. For someone who knows it like the back of their hand like yourself, I bet if you take full advantage of all these AI models that are available, you'll be able to make nothing short of pure magic. no doubt in my mind.